Monday, October 25, 2010

commitment #4

Went to a women's Bible study at a local church tonight. I was beyond terrified. Why is it that I can walk into experiences that are really dangerous (both physically and spiritually) with next to no fear, but walking into a room with 12 kind, caring Christian women beyond terrifies me?

After giving a mumbled and frightened introduction, I sank into my chair and started praying. I find myself rather ridiculous. How is God ever going to use someone who is terrified to death by people???? We have a long way to go.....

The  Bible study itself seems like it will be very good for me. There are a lot of women there who are very transparent and friendly and it seems like I could learn a lot from them. I look forward to the potential of being discipled.

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment